Stephanie Goff, MD is the new Recorder of the John Jones Surgical Society replacing Dr. James Lee whose term of office ended May 2015. As Recorder of the Society, Dr. Goff will carry on the work of Dr. Lee in overseeing the production of the John Jones Surgical Society e-newsletter.
News from graduate alumni around the country as well as within the Department of Surgery at Columbia will continue to be featured. If you have a story to share, send your submissions to Stephanie Goff c/o Trisha J. Hargaden email@example.com.
John Jones Surgical Society Newsletter
- Letter from the President – José Guillem, MD
- Historical perspectives of The American Association for Thoracic Surgery – Craig R. Smith, MD
- Pioneer Award – Mark Hardy, MD
- Handling it: Anthems of a Junior Attending – Lisa Marie Cannon, MD
- An alumnus update – Dennis Fowler, MD, MPH
- In Memoriam
- Alfred Jaretzki III, MD - Memorial Celebration
- 3rd John Jones Research Fellow – Kazuki N. Sugahara, MD, PhD
- Young talent showcases the Department of Surgery at the ACS – Michael Salna (P&S '17)
- ACS San Francisco Reception Photographs – October 28, 2014