Allo-antibodies in Pediatric Heart Transplantation
CTOTC Alloantibodies in Cardiac Transplantation: interventions, outcomes and mechanisms
The purpose of this study is to determine the clinical outcomes of sensitized pediatric heart transplant recipients with a positive donor-specific cytotoxicity cross-match and to compare them with outcomes in nonsensitized heart transplant recipients.
Trial Website: https://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT01005316
Are you Eligible? (Inclusion Criteria)
- All participants listed for heart transplantation at participating CTOT-C study sites
- Listed for multiple organ transplant
- Inability or unwillingness of the participant or parent/guardian to give a written informed consent or comply with the study protocol.
- Condition or characteristic which in the opinion of the investigator makes the participant unlikely to complete at least one year of follow-up.
- Current participation in other research studies that would, or might, interfere with the scientific integrity or safety of current study (e.g. by interference with immunosuppression management guidelines, study end-points, excessive blood draws or SAE evaluation)