Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
Rhinoplasty is surgery to reshape the appearance of your nose. This procedure is an excellent option for you if your goal is one of the following:
- Reduce or increase the size of your nose.
- Change the shape of the tip or the bridge.
- Narrow the span of the nostrils.
- Change the angle between your nose and your upper lip.
- Correct a birth defect or injury.
- Help relieve certain breathing problems.
Rhinoplasty may be performed by either an “open” or a “closed” procedure. While many procedures today can be done via the closed technique, an open procedure may be required in more complex cases. Dr. Grant will discuss which technique is best suited for you during the consultation stage.
Read more on our cosmetic rhinoplasty procedures here.