- Enrollment is done online through a special Columbia University portal.
- Must purchase a Monthly Pass ($39.95/month) and select the "At Work" meeting option when registering.
- Participants will be billed monthly until they decide to cancel their membership.
- Includes free e-tools and access to meetings in the community.
- To register, participants must go the Weight Watchers online portal (https://wellness.weightwatchers.com), designed for Columbia University.
The registration instructions are as follows:
Click here for a complete list of step by step instructions (PDF)
Go to the portal
Enter the Columbia University ID and Pass-code
Provide requested information and create your own username and password. Continue to the next page.
- For "Company Address" enter your campus location (Morningside, Manhattanville, CUMC, or Lamont).
- Then check the box agreeing to share your name with Columbia, so that the Office of External Affairs can notify you when there is a sufficient number of people to start the At Work sessions.
- Continue to the screen requesting you to select a meeting location. The CUMC "At Work" meeting will appear at the top of the screen. Click "monthly pass" under that meeting to complete your registration and payment.
If you experience any difficulty registering, please call Weight Watchers at 1-866-204-2885 or email email@example.com.
For the initial "At Work" meeting start-up, there is a minimum registration requirement of 20 people per campus. After that, 12 or more people must attend to keep the "At Work" meeting active.
Program flyers and more information available on request