Recent Surgery Publications and Presentations
- Allendorf JD, Lauerman M, Bill A, Digiorgi M, Goetz N, Vakiani E, Remotti H, Schrope B, Sherman W, Hall M, Fine RL, Chabot JA. Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and Radiation for Patients with Locally Unresectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma: Feasibility, Efficacy, and Survival. J Gastrointest Surg. 2008 Jan;12(1):91-100 Epub 2007 Sep 5
- Fisher JC, Kuenzler K A, Bodenstein L, Chabot J A. Central Pancreatectomy with Pancreaticogastrostomy in Children. J Pediatric Surg. 2007 Apr; 42 (4), 740-6.
- Allendorf JD, Schrope BA, Lauerman MH, Inabnet WB, Chabot JA. Postoperative glycemic control after central pancreatectomy for mid-gland lesions. World J Surg. 2007 Jan;31(1):164-8; discussion 169-70.
- Pancreatectomy with vascular resection and reconstruction: A single institution 12 year experience. Presented by John Allendorf, MD, April 18, 2007. Presented to the New York Surgical Society at the New York Academy of Medicine, New York, NY.
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and Radiation for Patients with Locally Unresectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma: Safety, Feasibility, and Survival. Presented by John Allendorf, MD, at SAGES/AHPBA Conference, April 18-22, 2007, Las Vegas, NV.
- A Single-Institution Review of Laparoscopic and Open Distal Pancreatectomies. Presented by Beth Schrope, MD, PhD, at SAGES/AHPBA Conference, April 18-22, 2007.