Jump to navigation
The Pancreas Center
Pancreatic Cancer Diagnosis, Prevention, and Treatment
- Breitbart W, Heller K. Reframing Hope: Meaning-centered care for patients near the end of life. Journal of Palliative Medicine.2003;6:979-988.
- Chochinov, H., Hack, T., Hassard, T, Kristjanson, L., McClement, S., Harlos, M. Dignity therapy: A novel psychotherapeutic intervention for patients near the end of life. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2005;23:5520-5525.
- Fitzsimmons D, George S, Payne S, Johnson CD. Differences in perception of quality of life issues between health professionals and patients with pancreatic cancer. Psycho-Oncology. 1999;8:135-143
- Green A, Austin C. Psychopathology of pancreatic cancer: a psychobiologic probe. Psychosomatics. 1993;34:208-221.
- McClain-Jacobson C, Rosenfeld B, Kosinski A, Pessin H, Cimino J, Breitbart W. Belief in an afterlife, spiritual well-being and end-of-life despair in patients with advanced cancer. General Hospital Psychiatry. 2004;26:484-486.
- Rimer B, Lyons E, Ribisi K, Bowling M, Golin C, Forienza M, Meier A. How new subscribers use cancer-related online mailing lists. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 2005;7(3):32-47.
- Tchen N, Bedard P, Yi Q, Klein M, Cella D, Eremenco S, Tannock I. Quality of life and understanding of disease status among cancer patients of different ethnic origins. British Journal of Cancer. 2003;89:641-647.
- Telch C, Telch M. Group coping skills and supportive group therapy for cancer patients: A comparison of strategies. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 1986;54:802-808.
- Wan G, Counte M, Cella D, Hernandez L, Deasy S, Shiomoto G. An analysis of the impact of demographic, clinical, and social factors on health-related quality of life. Value in Health. 1999;2:308-318.
©1999-2017. Columbia University Medical Center, Department of Surgery, New York, NY.