- Myasthenia Gravis Resources
Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America, Inc.
Tel: 800.541.5454; 651.917.6256
With chapters throughout the U.S., the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America engages in patient advocacy activities and funds clinical trials and general research into the cause and cure of MG. Patients, family members and care givers can access local chapters for support groups as well as informational and educational materials.
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- American Association for Thoracic Surgery
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Columbia Weill Cornell Cancer Center
- Division of Pulmonary, Allergy & Critical Care
- Home Oxygen Treatment
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Center for Lung Disease and Transplantation at Columbia University Medical Center
- Nicholas Institute of Sports Medicine and Athletic Trauma
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons