Dr. Debby Keller Answers Your Colorectal Questions on Facebook
March is colorectal cancer awareness month, and to help get the word out, Columbia colorectal surgeon Deborah Keller, MD is teaming up with the Colorectal Cancer Alliance for a Facebook live streaming event to answer your questions.
Friday, March 22nd, from 2-3pm EST, Dr. Keller will be sharing her perspective and discussing topics like:
- how surgeons assess patient candidacy for surgery
- the different type of surgical approach for colorectal surgery
- the recovery process after colorectal surgery
- What makes someone a candidate for surgery for their colon cancer?
- What are the different options for colorectal surgery?
- What’s the difference between laparoscopic and robotic surgery – is one better than the other?
- What should you expect in terms of the recover process after surgery?