- What Kind of Thyroid Doctor Do I Need? Understanding the different types of doctors who take care of thyroid conditions
- Finding a Thyroid Surgeon: What should you look for?
- FAQs about Thyroid Surgery
- Day-Of-Surgery and Post-Surgery Guides
- Interventional Endocrinology: What to Expect for Radiofrequency Ablations And Ethanol Ablations Of Thyroid Nodules Or Lymph Nodes
- Thyroid Scar Gallery: Know what to expect from our minimally-invasive procedures
- www.endocrinesurgery.org – The American Association of Endocrine Surgeons (AAES) is the premier society for surgeons who take care of patients with endocrine, and especially thyroid, disease. The AAES created the Patient Education website to provide patients and their loved ones with comprehensive and unbiased information about endocrine diseases.