PanIN in Recurrent Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia (PanIN) and the Association with Recurrence of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Retrospective observational study to determine the frequency, grade and multifocality of PanIN lesions in the surgical specimens of patients who have undergone resection for pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Are you Eligible? (Inclusion Criteria)
- Tissue-confirmed diagnosis of pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Underwent surgical resection for adenocarcinoma at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center between 2001-2005
- Followed at Columbia for at least one year after surgery with postoperative CT or MRI to demonstrate presence or absence of occurrence
- Locally advanced or metastatic disease discovered at presentation or intraoperatively
- Lack of clinical followup at one year following surgery
Columbia University Medical Center
HIP (The Herbert Irving Pavilion)
New York, NY 10032United States