Experienced and Innovative Liver Care
Our Center combines expert care from multiple specialities in order to treat every form of liver disease. Founded in 1998, we are one of the first liver programs built from the start as a multidisciplinary unit, which has allowed us to provide unparalleled treatment. Our program offers the following benefits:
- New York's Largest Living Donor Transplant Program: Our patients are ten times more likely to receive a liver transplant than they are at other hospitals.
- Leader in Children's Liver Care: We’re a nationally recognized in this area, with more pediatric gastrointestinal transplant specialists than any other program in the U.S.
- Expert Teams: Our multidisciplinary team has extensive experience diagnosing and treating all forms of liver cancer and disease using a range of different standard, surgical, and investigational therapies, all personalized for the best results.
- Innovation For Better Care: Clinical trials and research are a core part of our program in order to create scientific progress. As a result, our patients have the opportunity to receive unique treatments that aren't available elsewhere.
- Patient Support: We offer a variety of psychosocial and educational support services for patients and family. These services not only prepare individuals for surgery and recovery, but also help create long-term stability post-treatment.
Here For You, Now More Than Ever
Even with the Covid-19 situation, we’re still here to give you the care you need. Our team is ready to provide virtual visits for any issue, and we have all the necessary precautions to safely do in-person visits for situations requiring an examination. Read about the lessons we’ve learned from the pandemic, and how they will help us give better, safer care than ever.
Call us at (877) 548-3763 or request an appointment online
Make an Appointment
Call (877) LIVER MD/ (877) 548-3763 or fill out our appointment request form.