Presbyterian Hospital Building
622 West 168th Street, PH 14
New York, NY 10032
Alison Crevi is a board certified Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner at The Center for Liver Disease and Abdominal Organ Transplantation at CUMC. She began her career as registered nurse on the kidney and liver transplant unit at NYP/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Prior to joining the Center for Liver Disease, she completed a palliative care fellowship at CUMC. Alison’s interests include end stage liver disease and the care of pre- and post- liver transplant recipients.
She received her MSN and BSN degrees at Columbia University.
Visit The Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation at columbiasurgery.org/liver
- Liver transplantation
- End stage liver disease
- 2019 – 2020: Columbia University Medical Center: Rudin Fellowship in Palliative Care
- 2019: Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society
- 2020: Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Program, Subspecialty in Palliative Care
Columbia University School of Nursing, New York, NY
- 2016: Bachelor of Science – Nursing, Columbia University School of Nursing, New York, NY
- 2011: Bachelor of Arts, Colby College, Waterville, ME