Presbyterian Hospital Building
622 West 168th Street, PH 14
New York, NY 10032
Lauren Kemph is certified by the American Academy Nurse Credentialing Center as an Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, and Doctorate in Nursing Practice from Columbia University School of Nursing in New York, NY. During her time at Columbia University, she was inducted into the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society. She also received the Doctor of Nursing Practice Nursing Graduate Scholarship.
She began her career at the Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation at Columbia University Irving Medical Center when she was the awarded the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases Nurse Practitioner Clinical Hepatology Fellowship.
Currently, she is a faculty member at Columbia University School of Nursing.
Visit The Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation at columbiasurgery.org/liver
- Adult liver transplant
- End stage liver disease
- DNP Nursing Graduate Scholarship
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Alpha Zeta Chapter
- 2016: Columbia University School of Nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice
- 2014: Columbia University School of Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing
- 2012: Columbia University School of Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- 2011: Haverford College, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Kemph, LF (2016). Woman, 35, with Jaundice and Altered Mental Status. Clinician Reviews, 26(6): 36, 39-41, 49.