We cover a broad range of vascular services, from cosmetic vein procedures to highly complex aortic surgery. Our specialties include:
- Vein Care: Our Vein Program includes a group of dedicated vascular surgeons working with the latest technology and with the collaborative support of experts in every related medical field to bring you the highest quality vein care available. Learn more about our Vein Program »
- Peripheral Artery Disease Care: Peripheral artery disease is extremely common–and potentially dangerous if left untreated. From preventative screenings to complex surgeries, we can give you all the best diagnostic and treatment options available.
- Aortic Disease Care: Working closely with our colleagues in Cardiac Surgery, we offer a full-service Aortic Center offering the least invasive techniques for aneurysms and other aortic conditions. Visit the Aorta Center »
- Carotid Artery Care: blockages of the carotid arteries (the blood vessels that bring oxygen to the brain) are a common cause of strokes, but they can be treated–and prevented. Our team will help you explore all options, from lifestyle modifications to stents to traditional surgical therapies.
- Diabetes-related Vascular Care: People living with diabetes know that good vascular care can make a dramatic impact on quality of life. Whether it’s caring for leg and foot issues, wound care, dealing with vascular kidney problems, or simply helping with ports and access for dialysis, our team is here to give you the personalized attention you need.
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome Care: a concerning, often confusing cause of shoulder, neck, and arm pain, thoracic outlet syndrome can be difficult to diagnose and manage. Our team is highly experienced in identifying vascular causes of thoracic outlet syndrome, and we offer surgical treatments that can bring you full relief.
If you need diagnosis, treatment or a second opinion in any of these areas, we can help. Contact our team at (212) 342-3255 to set up an appointment today, or learn more about the specific conditions and treatments we cover.
With early detection, serious complications from vascular disease can often be avoided or lessened. To help with prevention, our team offers free vascular screenings at multiple locations throughout the year. To learn about the next free vascular screening near you, sign up for our mailing list.
Research and Clinical Trial Programs
As one of the world’s leading research hospitals, Columbia is among the first to develop and offer new surgical techniques and treatments. That means our patients have the opportunity to participate in clinical trials focusing on new approaches to their vascular conditions, if they so desire.
Programs for Students and Healthcare Professionals
As part of an Ivy League academic center, our surgeons not only practice but teach as well – pushing them to always be aware of the latest findings and best practices.