Cosmetic ear surgery, also known as otoplasty, improves the shape, position or proportion of the ear. It may be right for you if you have a defect in the ear structure that was present at birth that became apparent as you grew older or that has been caused by injury.
Otoplasty (ear surgery) Procedures
Cosmetic ear surgery creates a natural shape while bringing balance and proportion to the ears and face. Correction of even minor deformities can have profound beneﬁts to appearance and self-esteem.
Ear surgery can treat:
- Overly large ears, a rare condition called macrotia
- Protruding ears occurring on one or both sides in varying degrees (not associated with hearing loss
- Adult dissatisfaction with previous ear surgery
If you are in need of a reconstructive procedure, our team is here to help. Call us at (212) 305-3103 or request an appointment online.
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Breast reconstruction after mastectomy
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Extremity Reconstruction
- Skin Lesion Excision
- Skin – Moh's procedure