We are currently accepting applications for the 2021 Match through ERAS. The deadline for applications is October 21, 2020.
The following positions will be offered for the 2021-2022 academic year:
- 7 categorical general surgery positions
- 5 undesignated preliminary positions
A completed application includes:
- Completed ERAS application
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Three letters of recommendation (Not necessary from the Chairman)
- USMLE board scores (230 or more on first attempt)
- Dean's letter
- For Foreign Medical Graduates:
US experience not necessary but desirable; no cut-off date for medical school graduation but the more recent the better, ECFMG certificate is needed at time of beginning residency. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital will sponsor J1 visas only.
Invitations for interviews for Categorical Positions will be sent out the first week of November 2020.
Invitations for Interviews for Preliminary Positions will be sent out after the first week of December, 2020.