We are currently accepting applications for the 2019 Match through ERAS. The deadline for applications is October 1, 2019.
The following positions will be offered for the 2019-2020 academic year:
- 7 categorical general surgery positions
- 5 undesignated preliminary positions
A completed application includes:
- Completed ERAS application
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Three letters of recommendation (Not necessary from the Chairman)
- USMLE board scores (230 or more on first attempt)
- Dean's letter
- For Foreign Medical Graduates:
US experience not necessary but desirable; no cut-off date for medical school graduation but the more recent the better, ECFMG certificate is needed at time of beginning residency. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital will sponsor J1 visas only.