Welcome to the Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation
Experienced and Innovative Liver Surgery Care
Our Center combines expert care from multiple specialities in order to treat every form of liver disease. Founded in 1998, we are one of the first liver programs built from the start as a multidisciplinary unit, which has allowed us to provide unparalleled treatment. Our program offers the following benefits:
- New York's Largest Living Donor Transplant Program: Our patients are ten times more likely to receive a liver transplant than they are at other hospitals.
- Leader in Children's Liver Care: We’re a nationally recognized in this area, with more pediatric gastrointestinal transplant specialists than any other program in the U.S.
- Expert Teams: Our multidisciplinary team has extensive experience diagnosing and treating all forms of liver cancer and disease using a range of different standard, surgical, and investigational therapies, all personalized for the best results.
- Innovation For Better Care: Clinical trials and research are a core part of our program in order to create scientific progress. As a result, our patients have the opportunity to receive unique treatments that aren't available elsewhere.
- Patient Support: We offer a variety of psychosocial and educational support services for patients and family. These services not only prepare individuals for surgery and recovery, but also help create long-term stability post-treatment.
Make an Appointment
Call (877) LIVER MD/ (877) 548-3763 or fill out our appointment request form.
In addition, we have an Asian Outreach Office in Queens.